You’re downloading Google meet APK for Android
Copy-paste this link into a new tab and press enter
Google Meet Secure Video Meetings_v2021.03.07.362611633
• Real-time captions
• International dial-in numbers for any meeting
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Google Meet minimum requirements
Google meet was originally developed as part of the G Suite, so it was made with as many constraints as possible to use. Beyond the standard Mac and Windows compatibility we expect for a video conferencing service, Google Meeting is compatible with Google’s Chrome OS as well as several Debian-based Linux versions.
- Google meet APK to run on Android 6.0 or higher.
- Storage 18 MB
You do not need to install a desktop server or browser extension for Google Meeting, you just need to find one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
How to install Google meet APK
- You can install google meet APK files on your android device directly from your browser or file manager.
- Next, you can see it downloading on the top bar on your device.
- After open Downloads, tap on the APK file and tap yes/install when prompted.
4. You must ensure that third-party applications are licensed on your device before installing it on your phone.
5. Now allow app permissions to google meet APK
6. Now you can start or join your meeting